Okay, so jest what was spittin' his bean curd?
to use a lil' hillbilly twang.
(probably that he was embarrassed to be asked to take part in a photo shoot, the ultimate in torture for at least all the men I'm related to. Way sad.)
To be honest, I could look at that sky forever.
An excursion into the backcountry this afternoon definitely called for a photo shoot. I seriously doubt if any of us will ever, ever get enough of God's country. Standing under a sky that vast.... knowing that God is a million times greater, a million times twice that kind of forever..... amazing doesn't do it justice.
Blessings to y'all.









Lovely pictures Hannah!!!! It's beautiful out there! You must love it! ;) So glad you posted them.:)
ReplyDeleteYes, every time we explore it, we get a little more attached!
DeleteNice pics, Hannah. Thats cause I took em.
ReplyDeleteYuppers. And I edited em. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI guess we were both suffering from a little sibling immaturity there...:)
DeleteAww, so lovely to stop by your blog today, dearest Hannah! Thank you for sharing your photographs today!
ReplyDeleteMuch love and hugs!
Kelly-Anne
So nice to hear from you, Kelly-Anne! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
DeleteLove,
Hannah
That is some lovely wide open country. Could you send a little this way? ;-)
ReplyDeleteIf you ever come through here, Sarah, please let me know!!!!
DeleteWow. It is amazing out there. So different from back here. I'm glad you are enjoying it:). But I still miss having you all up here:'(
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, and great job editing them, Hannah! Are you home for good, or are you just on a break?
ReplyDeleteI've noticed your blog is missing something. Maybe another blog update?;) Miss you!!!!!!!<3 ~Salinn Bethany~
ReplyDelete