A delicious recipe I tried out today that reminded me of Butterfinger candy bars. ;)
Ingredients:
~Three cups crushed graham crackers
~ 11/2 cups powdered sugar
~1 cup plus 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
~ 1 teaspoon vanilla
~ 4 tbsp. melted butter
~2 cups milk chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients except for chocolate chips and 2 tbsp. peanut butter in the bowl of an electric mixer. Pat mixture into a greased 9x13 pan and chill for one hour.
Melt chips and peanut butter in double boiler over medium heat. Pour over peanut butter mixture and chill for another hour.
Enjoy!

That sounds like a recipe too try :)!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a little interesting that it's called 'Butterfinger Bars' since it doesn't have any Butterfingers in it, but it was really yummy!
Deleteya, but it tastes like them.
ReplyDeleteThose look so good Hannah. Sadly my mom can't eat or smell peanut butter so I guess that I can't ever make them but they look good.
ReplyDeleteHi Salinn! Thanks for commenting! That's too bad about your Mom, I never heard of that before. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day, and it was so nice to get to see you at feild days, too!
DeleteHello, Hannah! I picked you up off of Nick's blog, and I saw this recipe on your blog the other day. I tried it today, and we loved them! Thank you for sharing the recipe. I'll probably make them again next week to treat those that are working at our church's ministry training center if they need me to come and help again!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
Hi Heather! So glad you enjoyed the recipe, my family loved it too! I've seen you on some of the blogs I follow, too. ;) Thanks for commenting, and hope you have a blessed day too!
DeleteI just added your email to my list of readers on my blog, so you should be getting an invitation email. I trust you will be blessed by it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather! I am sure I will be blessed by it!
DeleteHave a wonderful day!!
Hannah,
ReplyDeleteThose do look good. I grew into allergies and sadly peanuts are one thing I am now allergic to. It bothers my breathing so we do not do anything with peanuts anymore. Mr V. is allergic to them too.
Hi Mrs. R! I am so sorry about your peanut allergy, that's too bad. The next recipe I post won't have any peanuts or peanut butter in it. ;)
DeleteHey Hannah,
ReplyDeleteThose look really good.I've yet to try them though.Mikayla
Hi Mickayla, thanks for commenting! Hope you had a great time at camp, can't wait to hear how it went! Have a great day!
Delete