Summer pies anyone?
Blueberry and cherry are family favorites. ;)
Picking peas in the shade of the corn. ;) Natural cover! Although I did get a shower of corn dust-- definitely not so pleasant.
Peas.
Beans.
Berries.
A summer evening.
Fair and Field Days 2012!
This was the first year we had done the Midway (or parts of it) in a while.
Some of the boys tried out the helicopters.
Can you believe this little lady went in the fire trucks by herself? (And loved it!)
![]() |
Petting Stormy.
Checking out the 18 wheeler they had on exhibit.
I liked this enormous tractor on exhibit =). The wheels were a foot taller than I am.
The empty Demo. Derby feild. We got to see the cars arriving. ;)
Looking at some antique buggies.
Some beautiful exhibits in the Home and Garden department. We didn't contribute this year; hopefully next year we will be able to.
yes Emily, I found yours and Pamela's beautiful quilts!
Friends checking out little Miss Riley. ;)
Well, that's enough for now. Hope you all have a wonderful evening everyone, and God bless you!
~Hannah


Hi Hannah,
ReplyDeleteI saw your family as you came through the gate and I really wanted to say hello, but was busy at the time. I was disappointed not to have been able to talk with you. I hope you are all doing well!!
~Emily
Hi Emily! So sorry to have missed you at the fair! We did see Greg & Arielle at the soap booth. ;) We are doing pretty well, hope you all are the same! Miss you!
DeleteI love the picture of Grr in his cowboy hat. Also, I really liked your harvest pictures! Reminds me that I ought to check my garden. :) I wish we could have been there with y'all. It looks like you had a blast! :D Lord willing, we'll see you Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI think he was wearing that hat just for you. ;) We missed seeing y'all too. We did have fun, and everyone is excited about seeing you guys this weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour pies look yummy :)! Sorry we missed Thursday. Looking forward to Saturday. Maybe we will have to have our own tug-of-war :).
ReplyDeleteThank you! We are looking forward to it as well, and we would love to have a tug of war. ;)
DeleteAnd our own bluegrass gospel concert featuring Give Us Rain! ;)
DeleteWill you and Matt bring all your instruments?
Yup. ;) We're looking forward to it!
DeleteInstruments yes. Concerts no.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice getting to see you at the fair Hannah. Wish I could have visited a little more with you.
ReplyDelete