Friday, November 29, 2013

| friday morning. |

No, I'm not out shopping.:) Maybe that sounds funny, especially since teenage girls are supposed to have this obsession for shopping, but I can't say I have a fondness for pressing through packs of people just to buy something.:)

So it's a nice relaxed morning for me.:) It's not quite as warm and green outside as these pics might suggest; we've had several inches of snow the past few days and I think it almost got all the way down to zero last night. The kids got out their skis this morning and tried out the hills behind the barn.
We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday with some friends. Lots of yummy eats and great fellowship, games and fun.:) And it actually warmed up to almost thirty degrees! Up here in the north country that's almost a miracle.:)
                               

Some recent pics from the last few weekends...



 




I persuaded my little brother to let me take some portraits.:)






My puppy loves to pose for me. Seriously.:)



One weekend in October Mama, Joy Joy, and I took a "girls' day out" and went to a Victorian-style bed and breakfast for lunch. They served it in this really cute tea room where everything was Victorian style, very feminine, pretty, and perfect for a ladies' day. It was really delicious too.:)









Zach's 2013 trophy!



We've been having some gorgeous sunsets lately. There's something really special about the light on a fall afternoon.




The sunlight was perfect for photo shoots a few weekends ago.:)

"And let the beauty of the LORD be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands..."

                                                        ~Psalm 90:17


















6 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see that you updated. It was so nice seeing all the pictures. The boys enjoyed seeing the picture of the deer that Zach got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warmth! I needed that hunting today. I froze to my chair literally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Games were not always fun. We had a chess tournament and I lost every game! Sledding was fun! We had a accident almost every run down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Hannah! I had to laugh at the coincidental arrangement of "Fall is target shooting time!" and the picture of the chicken. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear from you again, Hannah! I how you designed your blog, and the pictures you posted are beautiful! We have gotten a lot of snow here this week, and it is still snowing pretty heavy right now - supposed to continue all day.

    Hope you're having a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Bits of Simplicity:) Please feel free to leave a comment... I am always delighted to hear from anyone! Only please keep "your speech with grace." Thank you again for visiting!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡