No, I'm not out
shopping.:) Maybe that sounds funny, especially since teenage girls are
supposed to have this obsession for shopping, but I can't say I have a fondness
for pressing through packs of people just to buy something.:)
So it's a nice
relaxed morning for me.:) It's not quite as warm and green outside as these
pics might suggest; we've had several inches of snow the past few days and I
think it almost got all the way down to zero last night. The kids got out their
skis this morning and tried out the hills behind the barn.
We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday with
some friends. Lots of yummy eats and great fellowship, games and fun.:) And it
actually warmed up to almost thirty degrees! Up here in the north country
that's almost a miracle.:)
Some recent pics from the last few weekends...
I persuaded my little brother to let me take some portraits.:)
My puppy loves to pose for me. Seriously.:)
One weekend in
October Mama, Joy Joy, and I took a "girls' day out" and went to a
Victorian-style bed and breakfast for lunch. They served it in this really cute
tea room where everything was Victorian style, very feminine, pretty, and
perfect for a ladies' day. It was really delicious too.:)
Zach's 2013 trophy!
The sunlight was
perfect for photo shoots a few weekends ago.:)
"And let the
beauty of the LORD be upon us: and establish thou the
work of our hands..."















.jpg)
I was so happy to see that you updated. It was so nice seeing all the pictures. The boys enjoyed seeing the picture of the deer that Zach got.
ReplyDeleteWarmth! I needed that hunting today. I froze to my chair literally!
ReplyDeleteGames were not always fun. We had a chess tournament and I lost every game! Sledding was fun! We had a accident almost every run down.
ReplyDeletePretty good pics Hannah!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, Hannah! I had to laugh at the coincidental arrangement of "Fall is target shooting time!" and the picture of the chicken. :D
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear from you again, Hannah! I how you designed your blog, and the pictures you posted are beautiful! We have gotten a lot of snow here this week, and it is still snowing pretty heavy right now - supposed to continue all day.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a blessed day!