Monday, July 16, 2012

| at the lake. |

Some pictures of the beautiful lake we have been visiting just about every day. Summer slips by too fast (I know, I've said that already) so it has been so fun to get out as a family and enjoy some special time together. Some day when I have my own kids I hope I can do something like this with them.

Observing the world through rose colored glasses?!?



Recently I was reading some comments about taking self portraits. It appears that someone else has developed an interest in that as well, lol. =) (Psssst, don't tell him I put this one on!!)



The beautiful veiw from the small lake shore. It was really private and looks just like you might expect a northwoods lake to look like, all surrounded with pines and everything. The road is a good distance away which is also nice. 





He's probably wishing that the picture taking sessions involving him would be over??


I loved those pink goggles. =) On her at least. I think she liked them too, she wore them the whole time we were there. =) It appears that she may have had them on upside down?



"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the LORD."
       ~1 Corinthians 15:58

2 comments:

  1. I saw that picture HHANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if you would! lol
      My cousin (AHEM!!!) and my sister as well have started me on the same vain practice, but my iPod doesn't help any. :D (You know, with the forward and backwards cameras)
      Salinn and Hannah A. - you are forever to blame. :D (Oh, and maybe Apple too!?!?)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting Bits of Simplicity:) Please feel free to leave a comment... I am always delighted to hear from anyone! Only please keep "your speech with grace." Thank you again for visiting!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡