Observing the world through rose colored glasses?!?
Recently I was reading some comments about taking self portraits. It appears that someone else has developed an interest in that as well, lol. =) (Psssst, don't tell him I put this one on!!)
The beautiful veiw from the small lake shore. It was really private and looks just like you might expect a northwoods lake to look like, all surrounded with pines and everything. The road is a good distance away which is also nice.
He's probably wishing that the picture taking sessions involving him would be over??
I loved those pink goggles. =) On her at least. I think she liked them too, she wore them the whole time we were there. =) It appears that she may have had them on upside down?
"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the LORD."
~1 Corinthians 15:58
~1 Corinthians 15:58
I saw that picture HHANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wondered if you would! lol
DeleteMy cousin (AHEM!!!) and my sister as well have started me on the same vain practice, but my iPod doesn't help any. :D (You know, with the forward and backwards cameras)
Salinn and Hannah A. - you are forever to blame. :D (Oh, and maybe Apple too!?!?)