Monday, July 2, 2012

| our weekend. |


We had the opportunity to see some special friends we hadn't seen in a while this weekend at Shelburne Museum.
                   Sweet Salinn R and adorable Mercy.
Mothers enjoying conversation while the kids played in the playroom.



The boys were fascinated with the museum's antique collection of snowmobiles.
Sweet little girls :)

 

On Sunday we were able to visit some more friends we don't get to see very often.
It was a wonderful time of fellowship.

I am so blessed to know these sweet girls.
A game of dodge ball in progress.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

~Hannah~

"Behold, how good and pleasent it is: for brethren to dwell together in unity."
Psalm 133:1





2 comments:

  1. Hannah, your blogs just keep getting prettier :).
    I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad you started blogging again!
    Looks like you had two wonderful days. Joy-Joy is getting so big. A very nice pictures of all you young ladies :).
    Have a wonderful day!
    We miss you all.
    Love,
    Mrs. A
    PS. Nick has probably told you already but I had a really strange dream about you ...you had gotten your license and bought a hot pink suburban and my whole dream I am thinking that is not Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mrs. A!! We all think your blog is very very pretty too and I get lots of inspiration from the blogs I follow. =)
      I am planning on getting a license soon, that's funny! I never thought about a hot pink Suburban though. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting Bits of Simplicity:) Please feel free to leave a comment... I am always delighted to hear from anyone! Only please keep "your speech with grace." Thank you again for visiting!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡