Sweet Salinn R and adorable Mercy.
Mothers enjoying conversation while the kids played in the playroom.
The boys were fascinated with the museum's antique collection of snowmobiles.
Sweet little girls :)
On Sunday we were able to visit some more friends we don't get to see very often.
It was a wonderful time of fellowship.
I am so blessed to know these sweet girls.
| A game of dodge ball in progress. |
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
~Hannah~
"Behold, how good and pleasent it is: for brethren to dwell together in unity."
Psalm 133:1
Hannah, your blogs just keep getting prettier :).
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooooooooooooooo glad you started blogging again!
Looks like you had two wonderful days. Joy-Joy is getting so big. A very nice pictures of all you young ladies :).
Have a wonderful day!
We miss you all.
Love,
Mrs. A
PS. Nick has probably told you already but I had a really strange dream about you ...you had gotten your license and bought a hot pink suburban and my whole dream I am thinking that is not Hannah!
Thank you for commenting Mrs. A!! We all think your blog is very very pretty too and I get lots of inspiration from the blogs I follow. =)
DeleteI am planning on getting a license soon, that's funny! I never thought about a hot pink Suburban though. ;)